- ELECTROAL LITERCY CLUB
ELECTROAL LITERCY CLUB
ELECTROAL LITERCY CLUBs
Design a Dainty Democracy
"Voter Awareness Week Rally"
The acronym ELC stands for Electoral Literacy Club. This is a mandatory academic club that operates according to the rules established by the Government of India. The primary goal of the club is to educate the student body about democratic rights, including the right to vote in elections. We conduct mock polling activities to provide hands-on experience with the democratic system. We also organize the cartoon drawing contests, debates, mock parliaments, elocution contests, essay writing contests, and other programmes to raise awareness about electoral procedures.
To educate students and the community in order to maximize participation in the long-term viability of democracy through the electoral process.
- Through hands-on experience, educate the targeted populations about voter registration, the electoral process, and other related issues.
- To educate the villagers about the EVM and VVPAT’s and it’s reliability in the electoral Process
- To assist the target audience in understanding the importance of their vote in order for them to exercise their right to vote in a confident, comfortable, and ethical manner.
- To make voter registration easier for its eligible members who are not yet registered.
- To raise awareness and foster a culture of maximum electoral participation based on the principles of “Every Vote Counts” and “No Voters Left Behind.”
"No Voters Left Behind" Street Play