POLICY OF ANTI PLAGIARISM
The following anti-plagiarism policies are adopted/implemented as per resolution taken up by the committee members,
- Similarity check for plagiarism shall exclude for the following:
- All quoted work reproduced with all necessary permission and/or attribution.
- All references, bibliography, table of contents preface and acknowledgements.
- All generic terms, laws, standard symbols and standard equations.
Note : The research work carried out by the student, faculty, researcher and staff shall be based on original ideas, which shall include abstract, summary, hypothesis observations, result, conclusions and recommendations only and shall not have any similarities. It shall exclude a common knowledge or coincidental terms, up to fourteen (14) consecutive words.
- The overall similarity per cent allowed is less than 20%
- The reviewed by the researchers and the concerned advisor till it reaches the permissible percentage.
- Research work with plagiarism above 20% at PG/Ph.D. will not be accepted and return to the departmental academic integrity panel (DAIP/UAIP).
- All the departments in College/Institute shall notify a DAIP/UAIP whose members shall be as under.
Departmental Academic Integrity Panel (DAIP)
- Chairperson : Head of the department.
- Member : Sr. academician from outside the department to be nominated by the Dean/Director.
- Member : A person well versed with anti plagiarism tools to be nominate by the Head of the department.