- IT Elite
DIVERSED DOMAIN TO DEVELOPERS
"Know your consumer rights"
Department of computer Science was established IT elite club in the year 2023. To involves catering to a specific audience of students and faculty interested in technology, computer science, and related fields.
- Technology News and Updates:- Provide regular updates on the latest developments in the tech world, including product releases, software updates, and emerging trends.
- Tech Talks and Workshops:- Organize and promote tech talks, workshops, and seminars featuring industry professionals and experts. Cover topics such as programming languages, cybersecurity, data science, and more.
- Student Spotlights:- Showcase outstanding projects, research, or achievements of club members. This can inspire others and foster a sense of community within the club.
- Coding Challenges and Hackathons:- Host coding challenges and hackathons where members can put their skills to the test, solve real-world problems, and compete for prizes.
- Technical Tutorials:- Create step-by-step tutorials on programming languages, software development, web development, and other technical subjects. Make these accessible to both beginners and advanced learners.
- IT Career Development:- Offer resources and guidance on career paths in IT, including resume writing tips, internship opportunities, and advice on preparing for job interviews.
- Tech Reviews and Recommendations:- Share reviews of gadgets, software, books, and online courses relevant to IT and computer science students.
- Open Source Projects:- Encourage members to collaborate on open source projects. Share updates on the progress and achievements of these projects within the club.
- Coding Challenges and Competitions:- Promote coding competitions, such as ACM ICPC, Google Code Jam, or similar events, and offer support and resources for students preparing for them.
- Networking Opportunities:- Facilitate networking events, both within the club and with professionals in the field. This can include meetups, virtual coffee chats, or alumni networking sessions.
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity:- Explore topics related to ethical hacking, cybersecurity best practices, and information on cybersecurity certifications.
- Student Resources:- Share resources for finding scholarships, grants, and internships related to IT and computer science.
- Member Blogs and Projects:- Encourage members to contribute blog posts or articles about their personal tech projects, experiences, and insights.
- Club Announcements and Updates:- Keep members informed about club meetings, events, and other important announcements.
- Social Media Engagement:- Maintain an active presence on social media platforms to engage with members, share updates, and promote club activities.
|S. No||Name of the Member||Department||Designation||Role|
|1||Mrs.M.Elavarasi||Computer Science||Assistant Professor||Convenor|
|2||Mrs.Jagadeeswari||Computer Science||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Mrs.T.Ushma||Computer Science||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Ms.A.Theboral||Computer Science||Assistant Professor||Member|
|S. No||Name of the Student||Class/Year||Department||Role|