|Name of the Faculty||Designation||Profile|
|Mrs.Anitha N||Assistant Professor|
ATASC is host to one of the largest Information and Knowledge Centers in Chengalpet District,
through our Library; we are earnestly committed to enhancing the quality of learning and research
by continuously updating our resources and services. The Library is situated on the ground floor
of the main building and offers an expansive collection comprising thousands of textbooks, reference books, periodicals, journals, etc.
In future our E-Resource Centre comprises of 10 hi-tech systems for students to access materials with ease. In addition to this, the library has fast Wi-Fi connectivity enabling students to study on their laptops, too. To facilitate user convenience.
- To help students enhance their knowledge and intellectual abilities.
- To develop critical thinking abilities and gain expertise over different languages.
- To broaden our students’ vision by being exposed to Information Technology.
- To create a conducive atmosphere to our students’ holistic growth.
- To contribute to the overall development of students.
- To build a knowledge center.
FACILITIES AND SERVICE
The Library shall function during the following days (except holidays) : Monday to Friday between 09.00 hrs. to 16.30 hrs.
Library Open Access
Members of the Library include all students and staff members, and members have limited open access to library documents. This service is available to all members in order to encourage reading habits and maximize the use of library documents.
The library offers photocopying services to faculty and students. Faculty and students can access online information about all academic activities from dedicated terminals in the library as part of the digital library programme.
Library materials can normally be borrowed for home use during the lending hours specified by the librarian. The library will issue books for the entire day an hour before closing time, and the books must be returned by the first hour of the library's opening the following day. Students may borrow three books from the library.
The loan period for various library documents for various categories is as follows:
Staff Members - 8 Weeks
Students and other Readers - 15 days
Faculty and students - 3 books
Faculty and students - 2 books
Theses, dissertations, books of plates, rare books, out-of-print books, general reference books such as encyclopaedias, directories, handbooks, and pamphlets will not be issued for home reading and can only be consulted in the library.
- Books will be loaned subject to the conditions listed below.
- Creditor should be satisfied that the library document lent to him/her is in good condition, with no missing or torn pages. If a library document is found to be damaged and the damage is not reported to the Libararian, the borrower will be held responsible for the damage(s) and will be required to replace it or pay the value as determined by the Librarian.
- Library books or document should not be overwriting with pen, pencil, ink or any other forms like underlining or marking.
- Lending of library books will be permissible and it can be renewed for one more loan period on production of the documents, unless the books are not claimed by other readers.
- Library documents or cards are non-transferable, and students/faculty can’t borrow library document(s) on other members account.
- Unconditioned library document shall not be issued for home reading.
- Library documents to be taken on loan should be presented at the check point.
Fines and Penalties
The following charges shall be collect for each library document after decided period of loan from the borrower.
Text Books: Rs. 1/- per day after the loan period
Long pending dues are collected as Rs.1/- per day X no days books retained (or) Cost of the books (Whichever is lowest) shall be collect from the borrower
Loss of Books: The borrower shall report to the Librarian for loss of any library documents immediately, necessary charges of the books shall be paid by the borrower.
The members are offered with photocopy service of the Library books and Journals at the cost Rs.1/- per page.
The Knowledge Process Centre (KPC) has got a collection of 6500 Books. The College transferred 300 books from the KPC to the PG Centre while starting the library. The College has withdrawn 900 outdated books to date.
|National||International||Bounded volumes||Magazine||News Papers|
- Reference Text Books
- Subscribed E Resources
- Open E Journals
- Open Access E Books
- Open Newspapers
- Open Access Thesis and Dissertation
- Useful Links
- Websites for Women
- Online Dictioneries
- Directories of Open Access Journals and Repositories
- General Books
Open E Journalsonline Periodical Repository Journal of Digital Information MedInd Trails Google Scholars Bioresources MDPI
Open Access E BooksJournal of Digital Information MedInd Trails Google Scholars Bioresources MDPI GLOBAL DIIGITAL BOOKS
Open NewspapersAmerican Library Google Books Free ebooks ebook4Free Directory of Open Access Books Directory of Open Access Journals Open Textbook Library
Open Access Thesis and DissertationShodhganga(Inflibnet)
Useful LinksNAAC UGC UGC Solved Question paper-I UGC Solved Question paper-II TNPSC Solved Question Paper UPSC Solved Question Paper TNPSC Solved Question Paper RRB Solved Question Paper Google Map Google Scholar Wrold Factbook DCE office University of Madras
Directories of Open Access Journals and RepositoriesOpen Access Repositories ABC Chemistry Science Direct Empower of Women Phonetic Association
Reference Text BooksComputer Science Computer Application Commerce Commerce with CA Chemistry BioChemistry Business Administration Tamil English MATHEMATICS
|S. No||Name of the Member||Department||Designation||Role|
|1||Dr.S.Baby||Commerce with Computer Science||Assistant Professor||Convener|
|4||Mrs.K.B. Meera||Business Administration||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Mrs.E.Sumathi||Administrative Office||Library Assistant||Member|
|6||Selvi Rajitha S||II BCA||-||Member|
|7||Selvi Vigneswari G||II B.Sc BioChemistry||-||Member|
|8||Selvi Swathi K||II B.Sc Computer Science||-||Member|
This is a title
Some text in the modal.